Samoa 100% Recycled Notebooks

Choose the features of your product

per piece at pcs Starting from € 7,78 per piece
Colour Grey
Printing Debossing
Choose additional options
Belly Band Without Belly Band
Confirm choices
Belly Band Without Belly Band change
Quantity 250 change
Choose a Quantity Close
Quantity Price per piece
50 € 10,77
100 € 9,99
250 € 9,88
500 Price on request
750 Price on request
1.000 Price on request
2.000 Price on request
5.000 Price on request
All-in price
All-in per piece
Set up costs
Shipping costs
All-in price (excl. VAT)
Incl. setup and shipping costs Exclusive VAT
Price details

Order Process

You can easily and quickly order or request a promotional product on our website in just four steps. If desired, this can also be done by e-mail or phone.

  • Assemble product
    Compose your product with the desired specifications such as size, printing and quantity.  
  • Order directly or request quotation
    You can now order or request the product and upload or send your files where Leoprinting will do a free file check. If you don't have a suitable logo or artwork Leoprinting offers graphic support at all times. 
  • Digital proof
    By agreement on the quotation or direct order you will receive an order confirmation and a digital proof. After approval of this visualization the production will start. 
  • Delivery
    The personalised products will be delivered free to 1 DK address.
Read more


The Samoa recycled paper cover goes beyond many other recycled papers and is made from 100% recycled paper fibres.

60% of this total comes from cardboard coffee cup production, with the remaining 40% coming from European office and stationery waste. Waste previously destined for landfill, now finds a new life.

The Samoa cover is a strong, durable and dyed through paper cover, this durable cover can be decorated with digital print, blind and foil embossing branding techniques, with the finest details visible. 

  • 6 different colours
  • Format medium ruled (130 x 210 mm)
  • 100% recycled white 80gsm paper
  • 100% recycled and FSC®-certified cardboard cover
  • 60 pages in grey ruled format

About us


Your idea in a unique promotional product. Discover the possibilities for customised productions of paper promotional products, provided by the specialists of Leoprinting. About Leoprinting

Leo Sales Promotions

Make an impact with Give-Aways, Premiums and Business Gifts, printed by Leoprinting. Order easily online, choose from a wide range of promotional products.


Just go one step further? Get in touch with one of our advisers and discuss your long-term objectives in the field of marketing and communication.

Personal advice

Need help with a request, order or do you have another question? Get in touch with us!

Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated